Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blog update. So I have been busy and lazy about posting on the blog here. I am going to try and fix that. I have been doing stuff elsewhere which I will include here. For example I have a YouTube channel that I upload videos to. Most of these are game related videos. Recently I have been in two episodes of Frogpants TV. Which can be seen at http://frogpants.com/tv/. I was in episode 1 and the newest one. I will also be in the next two episodes.

Other things I have been up too. I continue to go to Rage Fitness. www.ragefit.org I also work on that website for the trainer Kenny. Currently working on adding a store to his website so people will be able to buy gear and supplements. I am down a total of 9 pounds.

So those are a few of the things I have been up to in my spare time. Until next time.
-Scott

No comments: