Monday, March 13, 2006

I wish I skipped this weekend.

So where do I start? So most all of last week I was dealing with headaches, so I decided to see the doctor and scheduled an appointment for Monday. Ok so came Saturday, which started off with a phone call from the Stake executive Secutary. He called me in to see the stake president on Sunday. So then the rest of Saturday I tired to take it easy and stay off the computer to see if that helped my headaches. So comes Sunday. Went to church and that was all good. Went home and waited for my dreaded appointment with the stake president. My first impression was that they were going to kick me out of the ward because of my age. My roommate then suggested that it was most likely a stake calling and that someone in our ward was leaving and needed to be replaced. So anyway the only thing I was thinking was please don't let it be the elder's quorum. So around comes 4:30 my appointment time, I got to the office and there was several other people waiting. I didn't get in to see the stake president until 5:30. So I do finally see him and it was my first impression. He basically told me that I should pray about where I should be. A nice way of kicking me out of the ward. So next week I will head over to the family ward.
Ok so comes Monday. I went and saw the doctor this morning and found out I have high blood pressure. He believes this has been the cause of my headaches. So I got some medicine and get to go back on Wednesday to check my blood pressure and get my cholesterol checked. So as you can see what a crazy weekend.

No comments: