Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 3rd of July


People are already out staking there claim on front row parade routes in downtown Provo. I remember one year camping out with some friends on the street to watch the parade. It was fun to hang out but I don't know if I would do it again. Not the greatest sleeping conditions. Cars driving by, lights everywhere, if it wasn't for the company I probably would have gone home.

The parade was fun to watch and it was one of those yeah I did that experiences. This year going to watch the parade in someone's yard that a friend I knows. It will be a lot easy then camping out.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hmmm. This looks like what I experienced in Centerville, Ut on the eve of the 4th. Lawn chairs and bleachers lined the street, lashed to telephone poles to intimidate anyone who dare come near in the night. It would have been great to sabotage all of the seats just to see what kind of chaos would occur... on no! Missing lawnchairs!

And are parades really that fun? I saw a float instructing me to keep a journal. Thanks for the lesson 198th ward.