Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Root Canal Fun!

Well I have had and interesting couple weeks. Last week I had a really bad sore tooth and had to have a root canal. Oh it feels so much better. Today I had a filling put on it to finish that ordeal. And to top it off today I have being feeling a little sick in the stomach. I am feeling a lot better now but the this morning wasn't fun.

It has also snowed and rained quite a bit here in the Utah Valley. It sure has gotten colder. It was Saturday that i got to do a little snowball throwing action and that was fun. I also go to see a few movies. I saw Fred Claus with my parents. It was a decent Christmas movie with the feel good ending. I also saw MR. MAGORIUM'S WONDER EMPORIUM with my parents. That was a fun magical story. It had a sad part, but ended on a happy note. I thought it was really good for a rated G Movie.

I went last week with some really good friends and Saw the Golden Compass and Dan in Real Life. Ok first the Golden Compass would have been better had I not read the book. I really enjoyed the book. The movie changed a lot of stuff from the way the book did it. I understand they have to be able to fit a lot of stuff in a short time for a movie but readjusting the ways things happened and leaving out things was just a bummer for me. The polar bears were really cool though. Dan in Real Life was a really good movie. It stars Steve Carrel, the guy from the office and Evan Almighty. Anyway he is a widower raising his 3 daughters and meets a woman. He later finds out she is dating his brother. So craziness ensues. This movie is funny, though the funny doesn't over do it. Anyway I recommend this movie.

This weekend I hope to see I Am Legend, the new Will Smith movie. This movie intrigues me and I am excited to see if it is a good story.

1 comment:

Patty said...

How fun to see all the movies. I was wondering how you would like the Golden Compass. I had heard that the movies would be way different from the book. But it sounds like you like the book. Are you going to read all the series? It's the series about destroying God?
Glad your feeling better. When are you coming to visit?