Monday, January 14, 2008

A new week.

Ok so I was trying to think of something new to post here. The only thing I could think of at the moment is that we started Round 2 over at www.biggestofficeloser.com I am excited for this round as it will be 4 months instead of 3 and I have a little more determination to do even better. I lost over 30 lbs in the first round. I hope to loose over 50 lbs in the next round. I am hitting the gym this week everyday after work and trying to eat the best that I can. I just need to work on overcoming temptations.

1 comment:

Patty said...

We are so proud of you Scotty. Keep up the healthy habbits. We love you. I read Saydee your comment and she said, "I miss scotty" with a little sad face. So right now she is making you a picture/letter. I will post it when she is done. Miss you. Have a great week.
Patty and Saydee and Baby Brian