Tuesday, September 02, 2008

This week in Scott.

Well lets see what have I been up too? Well my washer died Thursday night. Saturday I went and did a little shopping at Sears for a new Washer. I haven't decided on what to get yet. I think this weekend I will make a final choice. That same Saturday I saw the movie Traitor. It was really good. It surprised me a few times which was cool. Some movies are predictable and this one seem to having me guessing a lot more. But anyway I found it very entertaining. If you like the Bourne movies you might like this one.

That same day I went over to my friend's house and did my laundry and watched the BYU football game. BYU won and they played ok. They have a few things to work on so hopefully they keep improving.

Sunday was busy with Church stuff. Then of course Monday was Labor Day. My roommate and I went up to the Imax and saw the Dark Knight. It was pretty cool seeing it really big. And I enjoyed it again. Then later that day I moved a new desk into my computer room. It is nice and spacious.

So there you have it my exciting weekend.

No comments: