Monday, January 26, 2009

There and Back

Well the last two weeks I was in California. My boss and I went down to our office down there. We got to learn about all their IT needs and fix a few things. We were very busy, several days I was really wore out. We did have a break from work during the 3-day weekend. We went to Disneyland. My friend's family surprised him and came down for the weekend. We had a good time. I hadn't been at the land of Disney in a while. They have a new Toy Story interactive ride/game that I liked. It was in 3D and you got to shoot stuff. Having 3 days there was nice, gave us a chance to get everything we wanted to do in. It was a lot of walking but still fun. Though it wasn't easy it was nice to go down to California. The first night we stayed with my parents. Had a nice little visit with them. I am glad to be home now. two weeks in a hotel is not as nice as your own home.

No comments: