Tuesday, February 17, 2009

President's Weekend

So this past weekend was busy and not so busy. It had it's ups and downs. Saturday I went and did a bunch of shopping and browsing. I did so much walking around my ankle didn't like it and I had to go home and rest it. I tried shopping some more to the same result. I got most of what I needed to do don so that was the good part. Sunday was a busy day at church meetings from 8:30am till 4pm. After that I took it easy and just lounged around the condo. Monday was nice, I slept in. Then later that day I helped some friends empty their basement in preparations for them to finish their basement. When I got home from that I was sore. It turned out to be a good workout. That evening I played on the computer and watched the movie The Rocker. It was pretty funny and I enjoyed it. So that was my weekend in a nut shell. I hope you all had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Howdy bro, what are you going to do today? Most of us have been sick all week and we are finally getting better. Nothing to exciting going on here. Love ya.