Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thrown to her Boyfriend

Dear Scott !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your letter. Today to me there came the parents, I for a long time did not see them and was very glad to see them. Because I did not see them about one month. I talked to much to parents and I have told by him about you. It was interesting to them to hear about you. You have liked them. They pass you hi and wish happiness. I am very happy that the so remarkable man began to write to me. I really hope, that we can continue to write to each other. My parents are grateful to you for that that you make me happy. They for a long time did not see a smile on my person, because after I was thrown with my boyfriend. Though two years I already have passed I can not forget his bad act. He often of saws alcohol also beat me. I was afraid of him
and long whom informed it. I any more do not want to make a mistake, now I cautiously treat the men. You seem to me a current the man to which you could entrust. You made in life any mistakes??? Tell to me how you treat to the women??? Told me as though you behaved at meeting with the girl, which you know many time, but not when did not see? Are You romantick man??? I want to know more about you, because we become seems with each day to me all closer and I do not understand why but I miss you. I need in yours dialogue. I wait for your following letter with impatience.
Kiss you. Natalya

So here is my dilemma, how do you get these girls off there formula emails? I am trying to get a response to my emails but she or he just sticks to the formula. This step is my favorite part where there last relationship was abusive. Hmm what to write next. And what movie shall I use now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Tell to me how you treat to the women?"

I'm rolling laughing at this one! And to think "you have liked them" all along! Who knew?

Kiss you,

Ben