Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Gary and the boat to another world

My reply to the last email from Nat from Russia.

Hey Nat,

Sorry it has taken so long for me to write back. I had a hard time getting to a computer to do email. One thing that was nice, on the way here I found a two dollar bill. So I stopped by McDonald's and got a McGriddle and hot chocolate. It is interesting that you say that our dialogue is developing into a friendship. I met a new friend that our friendship developed from our dialogue. His name is Gary. He has lived on the streets off and on. He had some crazy stories as well. One time when his was in the Marines back in the day, his helicopter was shot down and he had to hide to save his live. Then more troops where sent in to save him but the local rebels made it dificult for them to get out of the city safely. Luckily only a few people were hurt and they were able to get out and home to safety. Yeah that Gary is an amazing guy.
Today I heard about a ship that is headed to Russia and it made me think of you. I thought I could sneak onto the boat and come visit you and live in the streets. What part of Russia do you live in. Should I come for a visit? Well I hope you have a good day and I hope to hear from you again. -Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a cruel, cruel man.

Scott D said...

Well if shee is trying to swindle my money she is going to have to do better than that. LOL