Friday, February 29, 2008

A new summer game.

So I usually don't get too excited over video games, but this one has me somewhat excited for this summer. http://www.battlefield-heroes.com/ One of of the things I really like about this game is the style and design. I love the cartoon look. I know I am a big dorky kid but I love it. The next thing that interest me about this game is that it is free. They are using a advert model where the ads our on their website and not actually in the game. Then I guess they will also have things to buy for your character but not give you a weapon advantage. I like this quote: "The game has a "cartoon-feel" and has been made simpler to play, with more emphasis on participation and fun than skill and strategy. " I am a big fan of fun. One way they will do this is only pair you up against people with the same ranking so you have more fun and aren't always getting slaughtered. So come this summer everyone can give this a try.

No comments: