Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spiderwick

Yesterday I felt a lot better so I went out and watched Spiderwick. I had heard of the books but never did get a chance to read them. But I have to say I enjoyed the movie a lot. I will be sure to add this one to my collection. My only concern is that is is a children's book and it has these scary goblins and orcs. So for some kids I think it might be a little scary. The story was good and the visuals where excellent. I totally recommend this one, but just be warned it might be scarey for the young ones.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Craig and Kavyn went to see this with their cousing Caden for his birthday. They liked it a lot. They said it was a little scary, but no nightmares. yay. I can't wait to see it. We have all the books and love them. Even have on signed by the author when we meet him in Seattle. Pretty cool.