Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tired and weathered

So this week I have been a little tired. I think the weather has factored into that a little bit. Allergies and the what not. I haven't done my exercising this week and I have missed it. I am starting to feel better and I am determined to get back on the horse and get back to some good working out. I recently purchased Wii-Fit. I have enjoyed it and I am planning to try a daily work out routine with it. I am thinking I will blog about all my experiences on the wii-fit to kind of document weather it really does help and in what ways. I will post more about that. I am going to start a daily routine with it on Saturday. I am planning on using wii-fit along with going to the gym so a combined workout of an hour 30 minutes on each. So we shall see how that goes.

1 comment:

Lizza said...

Good call! Did Ben tell you I'm interested in his job. I especially want to get into the Biggest Office Looser and kick everyone's trash.