Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nerdtacular 2008


Just got back from Nerdtacular 2008. We saw The Dark Knight. It was very good. Yes it was a little dark, but I think it was good that way. Heath Ledger did a great joker. I totally recommend seeing this if your into Batman, but not sure this a good for kids.

After the movie we went over to a park and had a BBQ. The food was good and it was nice to meet people. I had a chance to talk with some people of which I listen to their podcasts. I met Blake Snow from Infendo.com, I met Brian Ibbott from Coverville.com, also got to meet Randy "Deluxe" Jordan from theinstance.net and of course I said hi once again to Scott Johnson from Extralife Radio and the Instance.

I also got to meet Bronco, Reggie, Old Man Franks, and Samantha Jane from Extralife/Instance forums. It was good times.

No comments: