Monday, August 04, 2008

Vacation and other stuff...

Well last week I got back from a week in sunny Hot California. I got to hang out with my Parents, Sister and her Kids. It was fun. I also got to do some tech support on my parent's computers. I am jealous of their Fiber Optic Internet. It was really fast.

During one of our outings there was an Earthquake, but I was in the water and didn't feel it. I guess it wasn't a big deal but it sure got a lot of press. When I lived in California I have felt a lot of Earthquakes so I guess it doesn't fade me as much.

I took a lot of pictures and hopefully I will put some up soon or link them. Being back I had the opportunity to see some more movies. I have seen Wall-E again, X-files and Space Chimps. Wall-e is good in many ways, I think it has something for everyone. X-files felt like a TV episode nothing special. And Space Chimps was just sad Animation. It did have some funny bits, but it wasn't pretty to look at.

Work has been keeping me busy, working on revamping projects as well as new projects. The revamping is a little challenging, but I keep at it.

For my Birthday my Grandmother got me Adobe Photshop Elements 6. So I have been playing with it. A friend gave me one of those learn it in 24 hours books. So I have been reviewing that. I have used photoshop and photoshop elements but have never been able to afford them. So most of my experience is in Paintshop Pro. So I am trying to learn the Adobe products.

So that is a little update what I have been up to. Time for me to get grinding. Take Care. I will try and get more up soon.

No comments: