Thursday, July 10, 2008

The last week.

Well what have I been up too? Well I saw a few more movies. I saw Get Smart and thought that was fun and entertaining. I wouldn't say it is the greatest movie ever but I had fun with it. I also saw Wall-E. I enjoyed it. There was not a lot of talking but everything else made up for it. The visuals were great and Wall-E was just awesome. I also saw the Newest of the Narnia films. I thought it was good, though I think the first one was a little more exciting for me. If you haven't seen it, It would be a great renter.

The fourth of July came and went. It was nice to have the Friday off. I went and saw Hancock. I liked this movie also, but I would have to say even though I liked it, it wouldn't be one that I would want to see again. Some movies I enjoy for the one time and I don't get an enjoyment out of a repeat watching. I would have to say that Ironman and Hulk are better than Hancock. Later that night I hung out with some good friends and played some Wii and lit fireworks.

No comments: