Monday, August 18, 2008

The cut back



So I have decided to cut back on fast food visits. I am trying to get in the mindset of making stuff at home or work to eat. After losing weight doing our Biggest office Loser, I have gained a bunch of it back and I blame myself. I hurt myself playing racquetball and took a break from the gym. Too long of a break. During that break I didn't monitor what I ate. I was out of control. So I so no more and back to the gym with me. I played racquetball last week with a friend. Today I am hitting the Eliptical machine. Remind me I need to charge my iPod. I will most likely let you know of my progress here on the site. Here is to having focus and not giving into temptation.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Good for you Bro. I will be checking up on you. You can do it. Keep going to the Gym too. We love you and miss you.