Tuesday, October 24, 2006

And the saga continues...


Hi Scott !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was glad to receive your letter. I very much like read yourletters. With each new your letter I see that our dialogue developsinto friendship. I very much would want that our friendship proceeded.I can not believe, that the man so remarkable as, which you ever havewritten to me, but I Very happy, that you did. I really hope, that wecan continue to write to each other. I like communicate with you. Youseem to me the honour and frank man. I think, that completely I cantrust you. I like, when the people are frank to me. I hate a deceit. And I think, that the people can not make happiness on lie. I think,that you think so also. I think, that main in the man - beauty ofsoul, private condition. If you like, and you like, not thishappiness. But not all the day is borrowed with job, I have alwaystime to have rest, to read some book. I to read love of the book. Youlike to read and what you read now???On a photo my girlfriend. I shall wait your letter.
Natalya

She actually sent me a picture supposedly that is her girlfriend. Ok I need help in my next reply. What kinds of things should I ask or say?

No comments: