Tuesday, October 24, 2006

They're back!!!! They just cant get enough.


Dear my !!!! How are you??? So it is a pity that I did not write to you such long time. Unfortunately I in an apartment had fire and I have lost all. It so awfully to see as your house burns. I very much experienced. I had time to take only documents. Now I live at my
girlfriend. I long could not find your address and recently I have seen that in the documents on a sheet the address was written. When I have understood what is it your address at me of tear have appeared on eyes. I have understood that I have not lost you. I very much cried, I very much was nervous. I thought that you will forget me. I very much ask you answer to me. I hope that you me have not forgotten also we shall support again our dialogue. I believe you and I hope that you will understand me. For me it there was a strong impact. I have remained in the street and now my girlfriend to me to help.I hope that you will write to me. Please forgive me I very much worry. I wait for your answer.
Natalya

No comments: